Friday, May 2, 2008

Help me raise $10K for Cancer Survivorship!

Click Here To Help!!!

Ok, so you see a lot about Ironman on this page, but there is a big reason I am doing it this year. It is a celebration of being cancer free for 10 years. What better way to celebrate, than raise $10,000 for the Livestrong Foundation. The LAF's Ride for the Roses was the first bike ride I did post cancer. To help a casue that is near and dear to my heart, I need your help, and the help of your entire social network. Whether it is $1 or $100 dollars it is going to an organization that promotes life after cancer. If your organization is interested in getting brand exposure during races, I am looking for sponsors. Please contact me directly about sponsorship opportunities. Sponsors money will be a donation to the Livestrong Foundation, and a small perecentage to my training and racing expenses for the year. I look forward to hearing from you, and appreciate any help that you and your network can provide!!!!

Livestrong,
Sean

Click Here To Help!!!

No comments: